- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the doll and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
MATRYOSHKA TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
This little Matryoshka doll is a quick toy knitting project if you are looking for something to knit this weekend, and she could be used as a pincushion or to decorate your home.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are worked flat on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the strap of the head scarf (under the chin) which is a single crochet chain. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. For colour-work, you will need to know how to knit stripes (i.e change colour at the end of a row).
FINISHED SIZE: The doll is approximately 14.5cm tall (including the head scarf).