Introducing my Matryoshka doll knitting pattern. Matryoshka is 14.5 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The strap of the head scarf is a single crochet chain. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the doll.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- A 3.75mm (US F/5) crochet hook
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.