- Clear and elaborated step-by-step instruction.
- With loads of pictures and innovative charts for the crucial steps.
- Appendix with all techniques needed, (You should know how to cast on, bind of, knit and purl. All other techniques are explained in detail)
Materials you need at home:
- Lana Grossa Cool Wool Merino Superfein (100 %, Merino wool, 175 yards (160 m) per 1st76 ounces, (50 g)) in BROWN, BEIGE, TURQUOISE and BRIGHT BLUE, tiny amount in BRIGHT PINK
- 2 black beads or safety eyes, Ø approx 8 – 10 mm, or black yarn for stitching the eyes
- Set of double pointed needles, size 3 US (3 mm), depending an how tight you knit
- Darning needle, polyester stuffing, scissors
- Optional 1 fine sock, 1 handful of rice, or polyester granules
Digging is his passion: Max the Mole was content with his life, but then someday the gardeners came to his park! Max was positively stunned. With their big construction machines they built the highest and most beautiful mounds he had ever seen – in no time at all. Now he is dreaming of his own excavator, preferably in yellow. So if you are pondering over redesigning your garden – consider granting your mole his wish!
Choose any yarn you like or have left over – Max the mole will be bigger or smaller depending on the yarn. If you knit Max for a child, make sure the yarn is robust, washable and doesn’t pill too much.
Please mind: Max is knitted in the ROUND!
Happy digging, ahem, knitting! Yours Steffi
I love knitting! (There will be a longer version of my introduction soon, but for the time being, this sentence says it all, doesn't it?)