- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the monkey and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
MAX THE MONKEY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Max is a cheeky chimp with a craving for bananas! You can knit up your own monkey pal with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The monkey is approximately 28cm tall (when standing).