- Suitable for Beginners/ Intermediate Knitters
- Height 18.5cms
- Method Worked Flat
- Pattern includes abbreviations & their descriptions
- A list of materials needed
- Instructions on how to make up the bookmark
- Easy to follow row by row instructions
- The knitting pattern is an instant download
May Flowers Knot Knitted Bookmark - Knitting Pattern
This uses the 'Knot Stitch' & the design is based upon a photographs I took at Hughenden Manor, Buckinghamshire, UK. Visit my blog to read more about my knitting journal.
Method: Worked Flat
Wool: UK - DK Wool/ USA - Light Worsted/ Australia - 8ply
Knitting Needles: Single pointed 3mm [UK 11/ USA 2]
Additional: Tapestry Needle
Pattern includes abbreviations & their descriptions
A list of materials needed
Instructions on how to make up the bookmark
Easy to follow row by row instructions
The knitting pattern is an instant download
NOTE: I am very happy for people to sell the finished bookmark in local community craft fairs & for local community charity. Please do not sell the finished bookmark or pattern on the internet.
Thank-you for looking at my pattern.