May Lily of the Valley Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
For May I designed a Lily of the Valley for the "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series. This shows my German roots, the German name of this pretty flower literally translates to "Little May Bells".
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 28" x 25"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/2 yard assorted tan scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted white scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted dark green scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted bright green scraps
- 1/4 yard dark green fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.