Medium laptop bag sewing pattern, messenger bag pattern
With this pattern and tutorial you will learn how to sew a bag for a 13.3" laptop. The bag features a flap and a zipper closure. It can also be sewn without the laptop pocket, and be treated as an everyday bag.
The bag has 2 zippered pockets and two exterior, open pockets. The length of the shoulder strap can be adjusted to your needs, and the shoulder pad improves wearing comfort. The bag is fully lined, and the seams are finished with a binding tape.
Size of a finished product
- height: 26 cm (10")
- width: 32,5 cm (13")
- depth: 9,5 cm (3 3/4")
- You may sell products made with this pattern in your shop, but mass production is not allowed.
- You may not sell or distribute pattern and instruction under no circumstances.
- 2 pdf files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 pdf file with a step by step sewing instruction
- 1 additional pdf file with information on how to attach rivets, snaps and eyelets
- Both cm and inch measurements are included!
Materials you need at home:
- outer fabric, contrast fabric and lining fabric
- 2 zippers #5 (5 mm)
- 1 zipper #3 (3 mm)
- binding tape
- hook and loop fastener
- 2 rectangle rings
- 1 strap adjuster
- 2 rivets (optional)
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
Make your own, beautiful bags and accessories with Ardente Design sewing patterns and tutorials.