Be aware gentlemen, this sewing pattern is made for YOU 👌
The Maï Taï trunk sew up in no time, in jersey or microfiber fabrics.
🍊 The front and gusset pieces are lined and sewn with sheath seams, for maximum softness and wearing comfort.
🍊 Infinitely customizable, Maï Taï can be declined in printed or plain fabrics, with a contrasting belt, or tone on tone.
🍊 Why not insert elastics in the vertical seams, or finish the thighs with a jersey biais to adapt this model to YOUR style ? 😉
Difficulty : 2/5
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart : To know which size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- 2-ways stretch fabric such as : jersey, microfibre
- Elastic belt
- Advised but not obligatory : a twin-needle
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !