- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart : To know which size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Be aware gentlemen, this sewing pattern is made for YOU 👌
The Maï Taï trunk sew up in no time, in jersey or microfiber fabrics.
🍊 The front and gusset pieces are lined and sewn with sheath seams, for maximum softness and wearing comfort.
🍊 Infinitely customizable, Maï Taï can be declined in printed or plain fabrics, with a contrasting belt, or tone on tone.
🍊 Why not insert elastics in the vertical seams, or finish the thighs with a jersey biais to adapt this model to YOUR style ? 😉
Difficulty : 2/5