The menSHO!ert Slim is a pattern for a basic shirt, that is well fitted around the waist. It comes with a crew-neck or v-neck and you can sew it with long, short or no sleeves.
The menSHO!ert is for stretch fabrics and the eBook covers the sizes XS - XXXL. It includes an illustrated instruction, PDF pattern files in DIN A4 and US letter format as well as several large printing file PDFs. All with metrich and imperial measurements.
- Illustrated instructions
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Pattern PDF in DIN A4 size and US letter Format
- Pattern PDF for large printing
- XS - XXXL
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- stretch fabric, 1yd - 12in / 1.20 x 55“ / 1,40m, 1yd - 31in / 1,70m x 55“ / 1,40m for the long sleeve Version
- neckband fabric for the neckband.
- Sewing machine and/or serger
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)