Menstrual briefs Bloody Mary - 2 Versions - XXS to 3XL
Bloody Mary is THE pattern for sewing period panties that we all want in our wardrobe: Ultra-comfortable, but nevertheless very feminine and pretty. Comfortable, yes. Grandma style, no!
Low waisted or High waisted, according to your desires and habits. An encompassing, reassuring cut that adapts to body movements.
Well-placed cuts that highlight the body, without degrading comfort.
Well thought-out finishes to minimize any risk of discomfort and maximize the durability of your panties.
We could (almost) want our period to come faster 😉
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A0
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- INSIDE OF THE BRIEFS :
- 80 cm (31 ½ in) of 100% cotton jersey for the inside lining
- 40 cm (15 ¾ in) of waterproof light PUL fabric (80 to 120 gr/m2)
- 40 cm (15 ¾ in) of absorbant micro-terry (Bamboo, Tencel or Cotton)
- OUTSIDE OF THE BRIEFS :
- If you are using the same fabrics for the panties bodice and sides :
- 80 cm (31 ½ in) of opaque fabric such as jersey.
- If you are using a different fabrics for the panties bodice and sides :
- provide 30 cm ( 11 ¾ in) of stretch fabric, the opacity you’d like, such as jersey, light stretch mesh, etc...
- WAIST AND THIGHS FINISHING : 2,2 meters ( 2.5 yards) of stretch lace braid, between 1.5 and 2 cm wide or foldover elastic
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !