- Step-by-step photo tutorial.
- 7 sizes from 8.5' sole up to 11.5" equivalent to 12 US Woman shoe size.
- Applique templates
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Detailed size chart with US Shoe size equivalences
This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own booties. This is not an actual pair of booties.
You will be able to see 1 unzipped file containing the tutorial, and a second zipped files containing the tutorial AND pattern pieces.
Skill level : confident beginners
- Layered pattern
- 7 sizes available will fit children between 5.5 up to 12 US Women.
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with clear photo instructions, perfect for beginners seamstresses
- High and Low top options
- Toe reinforcement option with instructions
- Lace trim option with instructions
- Elastic attached to the inner ankle piece
- Snap closure
- Bonus appliqués page! (Stars, moon, hearts and lightning bolts, leaves and drops, for all styles and all sizes!)
- Small business resources: printable hang tags, brand labels ideas, pricing guidelines
Sizes (always choose the size by feet length measurements and choose 1 size up if you are working with heavyweight wool)
Size S / 8.5” finished sole (fits 5.5/6 US Women) Size XS / 9” finished sole (fits 6.5/7 US Women) Size M / 9.5” finished sole (fits 7.5/8 US Women) Size L / 10” finished sole (fits 8.5/9.5 US Women) Size XL / 10.5” finished sole (fits 10/10.5 US Women) Size XXL / 11” finished sole (fits 11 US Woman) Size XXL / 11.5” finished sole (fits 11.5/12 US Woman)
Final sole length will vary with materials, pattern is made to be done with medium to heavyweight fabrics.
This pattern is the main pattern to make all other animal booties add-ons. In order to make the animal booties, this main pattern is required. Add-ons will not have the main pattern pieces included.
This pattern was designed by Mariela Paz / Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the booties made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Please e-mail me to email@example.com if you have any other questions, or join our amazing sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 3 years.