Menta Neckwarmer * 4 sizes, 3 styles! DIY tutorial
** This listing is for a PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial, and is not an actual Neckwarmer.**
- Stylish asymmetrical shape
- Designed as an alternative to bulky accessories around the neck for adults and children. The Menta Neckwarmer can be worn with jackets, hoodies or toques (or your ski helmet!).
- Covers nose, mouth, neck and chest. This is the best accessory for cooler weather and helps protect against wind and snow. Great for outdoor activities like hiking!
- Available in 4 sizes and 3 style options: Baby (suitable for babies up to 2 years old) Children (from 2 years old up to 8 years), Adult and Oversized (Same adult size but longer front). Each size can be easily adjusted for snug fit with the snap position.
- The 4 sizes can be made in any of the 3 styles: Simple, Colour-blocked or Slouchy.
- Can be used as a bib if you use absorbent materials.
Pick your favourite materials (knit/woven) and trims, and you can create a few amazing neckwarmers in just a couple of hours! Don’t forget that you can embellish your neckwarmer with any Menta appliqué templates to add the perfect personal touch!
This 21 page tutorial includes full colour pictures and detailed instructions. Pattern pieces can be printed on Letter or A4 paper.
Join our amazing sewing support group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/744858515716950/ to find out new hacks, download free appliqués templates and the best fabric promotions from our favourite local fabric dealers!
Products made using this pattern can be sold in small handmade batches by the same person who bought the sewing pattern at craft fairs, farmers markets or handmade sale sites such as Etsy, Big Cartel etc.
Thank you so much,
- Photo tutorial
- Step-by-step guide
- Lots of tips for quick and fun sewing
- Join our facebook support group, where you will find several hacks, videos and new friends!
- All sizes, all styles in one file
Materials you need at home:
- Any fabric is suitable for these, knit or woven
- Sewing machine project
- Little piece of fusible interfacing for snap area
- Kam snaps, or metal ones
- Lace, fun trims and appliques!
Hola! Welcome to my sewing pattern shop!