This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own baby shoes. This is not an actual pair of shoes.
Skill level : confident beginners
Some features: 6 sizes available from Size 2 to 7 Step-by-step sewing tutorial with clear photo instructions, perfect for beginners Toe reinforcement option with instructions Lace trim option with instructions How to sew appliques Bow Toe option Padded soles instructions For this pattern, soles are narrowed than the booties as this pattern is designed to be done with light to medium weight fabrics. Hidden Seams (Reversible) and Exposed Seam (quick method) option. 5 Appliqués templates!
Sizes (choose the size by sole length measurements):Size 2 / 6.25” finished sole (fit around 2/3 year old) Size 3 / 6.75” finished sole (approx. 3/4 years old) Size 4 / 7” finished sole (approx. 4/5 years old) Size 5 / 7.25” finished sole (approx. 5/6 years old) Size 6 / 7.75” finished sole (approx. 6/7 years old) Size 7 / 8.25” finished sole (approx. 7/9 years old)
Final sole length will vary with materials, pattern is made to be done with light to medium weight fabrics. This pattern was designed by Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the shoes made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 5 years.
Muchas gracias Mariela Paz
- A4 and Letter size suitable
- Imperial and metric measurements
- Turorial and Sewing pattern pieces
Materials you need at home:
- Main: knit or woven light to medium weight.
- Lining: flannel, cotton, linen, woven and knit.
- Soles: toughtek or grip non slip soles, any material for the non walking babies.
- Appliqués and toe reinforcement: faux leather, vinyl.
- Lace if needed.
- Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
Hola! Welcome to my sewing pattern shop!