- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches)
- A4/ Letter, A0, and Projector pattern pieces are provided in a separate zip file.
- The bag comes in two sizes.
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the bag with about 200 clear photos
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your makes
- Inspiration photos made by testers are included in the pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard)
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen)
- Your chosen foam stabilizer
- Kraftex/ Decovil Light or any other chosen alternative
- Thread to match all fabrics
- A pressing iron or steam press
- 3 or 4 multi-purpose zipper
- (2) 1" swivel hooks and (1) 1" side release buckle
- (2) 1" Rectangular Rings and (1) 1" adjuster
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter and erasable marking pen
MERCI MULTIPURPOSE BAG is a bag that anyone can use regardless of gender and age. This simple yet classy bag can be worn as a crossbody, thanks to its adjustable and removable strap, as a pouch, thanks to the handle strap on the side, and as a sling/ hip bag, thanks to the side connectors.
Finished Dimensions (W x H x D):
LARGE: 12" x 6½" x 4" (30.5cm x 16.5cm x 10cm)
SMALL: 9" x 4" x 2¼" (23cm x 10cm x 5.7cm)
MERCI features a fully lined interior as well as a main zipper that closes it diagonally and comes in two sizes (large and small). The large-sized bag possesses two exterior zipper pockets for storing small items you would like to easily reach without opening the main bag. MERCI is accessible to intermediate-level sewists or any adventurous beginners because of the tricky stitching around the curves and tiny areas and is finished using the binding method. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let's sew away!
There is a complete video tutorial by Sew Country: https://youtu.be/vz1-DdwC0lA
ISY SEW Patterns
Our patterns at ISY SEW are absolutely functional, gorgeous, and YOU-unique as they are created with YOU in mind. They move with the trend and are also an essential need. Get one and see how we stand out. Visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/isysew or follow us on Instagram at : https://www.instagram.com/isy_sew/ and subscribe to our Youtube channel where you can watch videos of our patterns : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3AE252VCtU7DeoMApf6m7Q