Knit some Merry Musicians to decorate your festive tree, here is a quartet of horn players and drummers, plus a big bass drum. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, these are knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). The chin and drum straps are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English
- Measurements are in metric
- Photos are included
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.25 mm (US 3) single-pointed knitting needles
- A 2.5 mm (US C/2) crochet hook
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Black beads for eyes
- Toy filling
- Black and gold embroidery thread to decorate
- Cocktail sticks
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.