Mia Ruffle Tee - Ruffle Hem T-shirt, long or short sleeve
Make your own adorable T-shirt for a loved one or to sell. Fully tested by a fantastic team of home and/or small business seamstresses.
Long or short-sleeved loose fit t-shirt, features a longer hem at the back, shaped raw edge ruffled frill to the front and back which overlaps at the side seam.
*Multi-size LAYERED Pdf pattern - 18m - 8yrs *SIZE Chart included- Measurements are in INCHES and CM *SEAM ALLOWANCES are already included in the pattern *Includes STEP BY STEP instructions *PDF file is printable with A4 and US LETTER (8.5 by 11 inches) size paper *Plus an A1 copy shop print size *ENGLISH Instructions. *PDF pattern prints across 9 pages *SEPARATE file for instructions. *BEGINNER to INTERMEDIATE sewing level. *This pattern may NOT be reproduced or shared. *Suitable for PERSONAL or SMALL BUSINESS use.
This pattern may not be reproduced or shared. It is to be used for personal or small business use only. Copyright Lil Rocky Wear 2019
- Features cm (metric) AND inches (imperial).
- Multisize PDF sewing pattern (18m - 8yrs).
- US Letter AND A4 Letter formats.
- English Instructions.
- Suitable for PERSONAL or SMALL BUSINESS use.
- Trimless Pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Light to medium weight knit fabric with some stretch such as a single jersey.
- Stay tape (useful but optional)
- Jersey or ballpoint machine needles, pins.
- Sewing Machine (Overlocker/coverstitch if available).
- Ribbing, self fabric or a contrast fabric for neckband
Lil Rocky Wear
Hello! Claire here from Lil' Rocky Wear. I have a passion for designing and creating lovely fun things! Each child is unique, being able to sew something perfectly fitting in that unique fabric is something that 'ready to wear' shop bought just can't beat! I'm a mum to two beautiful children, we have two black cats and one cheeky puggle. I have a BA (Hons) in fashion design and used to be a school design technology textiles and art teacher.