This pattern is size US10 // UK14 // EU42. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Michaela dress:
Michaela is a lined dress with a close-fitting bodice and a flared skirt. It features a waist seam and a low square neckline. The front bodice is fitted with bust and waist darts transferred to the princess seams. The back bodice is fitted with shoulder darts transferred to the neckline, as well as with waist darts. The dress features a faux closure with buttons and rouleau loops at the front and fastens with an invisible zipper in the center back seam. The lining features a hem flounce peeking out from underneath the outer skirt. The long, set-in sleeves consist of two pieces. The top puff piece is gathered at the cap and bottom while the close-fitting bottom piece is straight. Michaela is above-knee length. Model Alina: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 86 cm (33 7/8”), Waist 65 cm (25 5/8”), Hips 93 cm (36 5/8”). Alina is wearing size 36 in height 3. Approximate sewing time — 1.5 days (12 hours).
To sew this dress, choose dress-weight and suiting fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, structured, breathable, with good drape, non-stretch or with very little stretch - the fiber content can include natural fibers (cotton, linen), blends (cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: dress-weight denim, cotton, linen, dress-weight and suiting fabrics Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit fabrics and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). For the lining, we recommend natural fibers or blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester). The dress in the photo is made of cotton. The fabric is medium weight, with good drape and very little stretch. The fiber content is 100% cotton. The lining is 100% cotton.
More sizes of Michaela dress:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/michaela-dress-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric
- 3. Lightweight knit or woven interfacing, 140 cm (55") wide, for all sizes in all heights — 0.6 m (5/8 yd)
- 4. Stitched bias-cut fusible stay tape with stitch reinforcement, 1 cm (3/8”) wide, for all sizes in all heights — 3.5 m (3 7/8 yd)
- 5. One invisible zipper, 60 cm (23 5/8”) long, for all sizes in all heights
- 6. Six buttons (or button blanks), 1 cm (3/8") in diameter
- 7. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!