A cheeky chimp! Mick is a pocket sized monkey so you can carry him with you on your adventures. The finished monkey is 20cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. Mick’s tail which is an i-cord tube knitted on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, do intarsia colour-work and sew seams.
- Instructions and photos to knit your monkey.
- A materials list and recommended yarn.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.25mm knitting needles (US 3)
- 4 ply yarn in brown and beige
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
- Two 3.25mm DPNs
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.