Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Crocheted Baby Blanket pattern
This pattern is for a beautiful and cuddly girl and boy Mouse blanket. Blanket is rated an easy and has many pictures to help you along the way Simple sewing skills and basic crocheting skills required. If you prefer not to used ribbon as bows, a crochet pattern for the bow is also included. Make all boys for a boy, all girls for a girl or mixed as shown. Blocks are crocheted together but can be sewn together. This makes a great take-along project.
- size 44” x 44”
- Step by step written pattern
- Illustrations included
Materials you need at home:
- All yarns used are Red Heart. Size J crochet hook.
- 14 ounces white worsted weight yarn 4. 3 ounces Red worsted weight yarn 4
- 4 ounces yellow worsted weight yarn 4.
- 5 ounces Black worsted weight yarn 4.
- Thread and needle for sewing buttons.
- Eight ½” red buttons and ten ½” white buttons.
- One and one-half yards of ½” red ribbon – opt. , * Darning needle and several stitch markers.
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.