Miky pants/jumpsuit Pattern
by Clématisse Pattern
An elegant leg above all! A high waist that perfectly shapes the femininity of our curves! Pants or jumpsuit version, the result will be flattering and that's all we love !! No hesitation on possible technical points, there are none, darts, a zip and a few seams .... this model is very accessible!
- Pattern in format A4 and US letter
- Sewing instructions book illustrated with drawings, step by step
- Pattern is in centimeters
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (width 1.40m) for pants version : from 32 to 38 (1.30m); from 40 to 48 (1.60m if the legs are cutted in reverse direction)
- Fabric (width 1.40m) for jumpsuit version : from 32 to 38 (1.60m); from 40 to 48 (1.80m if the legs are cutted in reverse direction)
- If the fabric have a direction, Fabric ( with 1,40m) for pants and jumpsuit versions for sizes 40to 48 : 2.20m
- Thermofusing ( width 1 meter) : 20cm
- A zipper : 20cm
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
French sewing pattern désigner
Read more +