- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the crocodile and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
MILES THE CROCODILE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
A friend said to me “knit me a crocodile, and make it snappy!”, so here he is! Miles is a happy little croc, and would make a super gift for kids of all ages.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This toy incorporates cable knitting, and instructions on how to c4b (cable four back) and c4f (cable four front) are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished crocodile is approximately 35cm long.