Introducing my Milkshake the Cow knitting pattern. Milkshake is 22 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams. For safety, if making for a baby or younger child don’t add beads or buttons; you can add the features with embroidery instead.
- Instructions for making the cow and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes and buttons for nostrils
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.