- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the cow and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
MILKSHAKE THE COW TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Milkshake the Cow is as sweet as chocolate milk!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colours at the ends of a row), and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished cow is approximately 22cm tall.