Millie Crop, Tank and Skirt Dance Costume Sewing Pattern in Girls Sizes 2-14
Make your own dance costumes using this pdf sewing pattern. Millie features an off-the-shoulder top in two lengths. The skirt features a full circle and has shorts attached which means girls can tumble and twirl to their hearts content.
Pattern makes: - Singlet top - Crop top - Skirt with attached shorts
Pattern in designed to be made from stretch fabrics. It can be sewn using a conventional sewing machine set to a zigzag stitch or using an overlocker/ serger.
Perfect for dance concerts.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of materials required for this pattern.
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.