- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the bunny and dress, with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
MILLIE THE RABBIT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Millie is a quick to knit little toy bunny. She is knitted flat on straight needles, and to minimise seaming, the head, body and legs are all knitted in one piece.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished bunny is approximately 19cm tall.