MILOS tank top boys & girls 2-16 yo PDF sewing pattern
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- All measurements in cm and inches
Materials you need at home:
- - Jersey (main fabric): 50 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 cm for 140 cm width or 5/8 / 5/8 / 5/8 / 7/8 / 3/4/ 3/4 / 7/8 / 7/8 yards for 54 " width
- - Finishes bias: 50 x 50 cm or 20 x 20 " of jersey or ribbing
- - Ruffle at the hem (girl version): 10 cm or 4 " of jersey on width
- - Ruffle at the shoulders (girl version): 15 x 40 cm or 6 x 16 " (height x width) of jersey
Milos is a tank top in jersey fabric available for boys and girls from 2 to 16 years old.
It has a fitted cut at the chest, slightly flared at the bottom for the girls, straight sides for the boys.
The neckline is rounded, a little higher for the boys. The straps are thinner for the girls.
2 versions are possible for the back armholes: classic shape or racerback.
2 ruffle options are available for girls: at the hem or at the shoulders (only for the classic back version).
The Milos pattern can be sewn with a sewing machine or an overlock / coverlock. It is essential to use stretch fabric needles for its realization. Milos is a good basic for summer, to be declined in all versions!
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.