Milton mouse or rat sewing pattern. soft toy mice
- Full step by step instructions
- Lots of reference photos and illustrations
- Child-friendly version included
Materials you need at home:
- Main colour felt 2 large pieces (30 x 22cm each)
- Contrasting felt (15cm square or larger)
- Strong thread for jointing
- Black embroidery thread
- Nose and toes embroidery thread
- 4mm glass eyes (optional)
- 5 x 30cm chenille stems (optional)
- Suitable toy stuffing
- Rags, raffia or string for "bowtie"
- Long needle (4cm +) for jointing
Milton is very easy to sew in felts (either simple craft or wool felt can be used) and with step by step instructions will suit beginners and advanced alike.
8 page instructions with illustrations and photos. Two versions are included, one child-friendly, the other suitable for older children and adult collectors.
Fully thread jointed - can be completely hand sewn.
Makes a rather good rat too : )
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x