Introducing my Milton the Mole knitting pattern. Milton is 16 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The pattern incorporates knitted bobbles for the fingers and toes, and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the mole and spectacles with photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
- Wire to make the spectacles
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.