- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the mole and his spectacles with 7 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
MILTON THE MOLE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Did you know that moles are not blind, but they can’t see very well, so my Milton the Mole wears spectacles to help him see properly.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. The pattern incorporates knitted bobbles for the fingers and toes, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The mole is approximately 16cm tall (when standing, from toes to the top of the head).