- PDF Pattern and tutorial
- step-by-step sewing tutorial with clear diagrams
- compatible with US Letter and A4 Paper Size
- in both inches and cm
- Easy size guide with measurement chart
- All seam allowances included in Pattern
- material list
- beginner level
- instructions for preparing the fabric
Under the starlit sky, I'll protect you from the winter cold. My wide rolled down collar and my pockets give me a modern look. Whether in the city or in the country I'll brighten up your life.
Recommended Fabrics: woolen fabrics (non unravelling fabric at edges for beginner): reefer, felted wool, broadcloth, bouclé fabrics, flannel, ... Collar lining : cotton, crêpe, .
Fabric Requirements: 2 1/4 yards in 60’’ wide Optional: Collar lining: 1/2 yards in 35’’ wide -- Bias to finish unravelled edges: 125’’ in 5/8’’ wide