Mini Candle Bag
Use them as gift tags or advent calendar for small treats – the candle bags are always a looker.
Little cards, money or small sweets can be packed and presented in an original way.
Especially for Christmas they are a welcome change to other christmassy motifs.
But they can be used for other occasions just as well: birthday, christening, wedding... there are basically no limits.
The pattern is beginner-friendly and includes many pictures & step-by-step instructions.
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 3.5 mm hook.
The bags can be crocheted in any size (width & height).
* magic ring
* single crochet
* extended single crochet (instructions included)
* half double crochet
* double crochet
* triple crochet
* slip stitch
* crocheting in front loops (instructions included)
* crocheting in back loops (instructions included)
* crocheting back and forth in rows
* crocheting in continuous rounds (rounds are not joined)
* basic sewing (sewing on buttons and any additional decorative items)
* optional: basic embroidery (i.e. numbers etc)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. the flame). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)