- Hand sewn at beginner/intermediate level
- Step by step photos and instructions
- Includes detailed sewing guide
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
All four 'Peek a Moo' pet patterns are included in this set (homes not included)
Meow the cat, Fluff the Bunny, Squeak the Mouse and Buttercup bear are all cut and stitched entirely by hand they are the perfect sewing pattern for beginner to intermediate sewers, making the perfect toy, ornament, or even finger puppet.
Each pet comes in two sizes - wee size fits perfectly in Maisie Moo's 'Peek a Moo' house's (teacup, basket, apple etc...) sold as a set or separately (see listings). They also come in a larger size, suitable for baby mobiles, garlands, ornaments...
This listing is for a digital-download PDF-PATTERN for the 4 Pet Patterns Only.
Wanting all four pets and their homes? Check out my listings.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand.
Each Pet measures 3.5" ( 8cm) high and also comes in larger size 4.5" (11cm) Want this even bigger? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 2 hours to sew this creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Small sharp scissors
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations. Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited. Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2018
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!