The MINI Fizz bloomer is the kid version of Mango Fizz pattern.
One of our favorite piece, comfortable and feminine! Easy and quick to sew thanks to its gathers, it is made in warp and weft fabrics (fabrics without elasticity) and can be cut in the scraps of our favorite fabrics.
The sewing pattern is available in two versions:
🍑 Version A, is a bloomer briefs, mixing the retro and modern look of the bloomer.
🍑 Version B, is a more traditional shape of bloomer knickers, so that everyone can find their happiness !
Difficulty : 2/5
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart : To know which size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- Warp & weft fabric such as cotton voile, popline, or very light denim
- 100% cotton jersey for the gusset
- Lingerie plush elastic
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !