Mini Jungle Animal Felt Hand Sewing Patterns
This listing is for patterns and instructions to make five mini safari themed stuffed animals using felt and hand embroidery: an elephant, a giraffe, a monkey, a zebra, and a lion. If you're looking to decorate a nursery or make a jungle mobile, consider these felt critters as a starting point.
Even if you've never sewn or embroidered before, the detailed instructions included with these patterns will have you stitching like a pro in no time!
No sewing machine is required and you do not have to enlarge or shrink the patterns.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
• Mini Elephant: 4 inches tall, 6 wide (10 x 15 cm) • Mini Giraffe: 7.5 inches tall, 3.5 wide (19 x 9 cm) • Mini Monkey: 5 inches tall, 3.5 wide (13 x 9 cm) • Mini Zebra: 4.5 inches tall, 6 wide (11 x 15 cm) • Mini Lion: 5 inches tall, 5 wide (13 x 13 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 2 Hours/Animal
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)