Introducing my Mini Mittens knitting pattern. This pattern is worked flat on straight needles to make it easier for beginner knitters, but you could easily convert it to knitting in the round if you prefer. The mitten is 9 cm tall. The hanging loop is a single crochet chain. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a make 1 increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the mitten.
- A materials list and recommended yarn.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- A 4mm crochet hook (US G/6)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight)
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.