This mini mochila inspired bag will be 20 cm/7.9 inch high and the diameter is approx. 16 cm/ 6.3 inch. The strap is 4 cm/1.5 inch wide and 140 cm/ 55 inch long. (or as wide and long as you want). This is a small Mochila bag.
You have to use the 'yarn under technique' and the back loops of the stitches only. And you have to crochet with 3 threads at the same time.
There are pictures of the 'yarn under technique' and a diagram of the pattern available in the pattern. Also is explained with pictures how to make the tassels.
I’ve made this pattern with yarn for hook C2 /11 or 12 (= 4 ply) and hook C2/12 (=2.5 mm hook). You need: 75 grams white cotton yarn (=188 meters/206 yds), 100 grams light blue cotton yarn (=250 meters/273 yds) and 100 grams dark blue coton yarn. I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra.
- Illustrated Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 7.9 inch high (20 cm) and 6.3 inch diameter (16 cm)
- Suitable for intermediate crocheters
Materials you need at home:
- 75 grams white cotton yarn (=188 meters/206 yds)
- 100 grams light blue cotton yarn (=250 meters/273 yds)
- 100 grams dark blue cotton yarn (= 250 meters/273 yds), I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra (4 ply).
- hook C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.