Sew this adorable mermaid with this wonderful sewing pattern! Suitable for any fabric. Fabric on the photo: cotton fabric.
Miranda goes on a voyage of discovery every day. She explores the most mysterious places under the sea and on land, finding beautiful shells for her friends
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing Mirande Mermaid so much fun and easy to do.
The doll is 16 inch / 40 cm tall when finished.
© 2019 DIY Fluffies. Mariska Vos-Bolman - All rights reserved. *You may sell the finished items, provided you give the credit to Mariska Vos-Bolman (DIY Fluffies) as the designer. *You may not sell or share the pattern.
This pattern has been tested by a team of testers.
You can print the pattern on a4 or letter paper. This pattern fits on all paper sizes.
This pattern is also available in the book "Sew Cute Creatures"
- Illustrated detailed tutorial
- Full size pattern
- Size: 12 inch / 28 cm
Materials you need at home:
- - Skin tone fabric for the head, arms and torso: 40 x 35cm (16 x 14 in)
- Orange fabric for the hair: 50 x 25 cm (20 x 10in)
- Green fabric for the tail: 45 x 35cm (18 x 14in)
- Black felt for the eyes: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in)
- Red felt for the mouth: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in)
- Orange felt for the starfishes and hair band: 15 x 10 cm (6 x 4in)
- Fusible web: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4in)
- optional: sewing machine
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.