- The PDF contains 34 color pages (DIN A4):
- 4 pages of instructions (without photos, text in English.
- 25 pages pattern pieces in 11 individual children's sizes (EU sz 86 92, 98, 104, 110, 116, 122, 128, 134, 140, 146 = US sz 18m, 2T, 3T, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- Design examples, sewing advice and more
- add-on: the sewing pattern itself also comes as a large format pdf for plotter (with German labeling) • and a large format layered pdf for projector cutting (English labeling)!
Materials you need at home:
- Use jersey knit fabric or a similar fabric
- elastic for the waistband
- rib knit oder FOE for bindings
2 piece pajama, lots of variations possible.
A classic piece made of jersey knit fabric: girly and comfy
The pants are straight, Jazz pant style, and have an elastic waistband. Not too wide, but comfortable. The shirt has a decorative insert that can be optional repeated as a decorative element on the pants. The sleeves are slightly gathered and have gatherings (or pleats) on the front of the shirt that create a girly silhouette.
Use jersey knit fabric or a similar fabric to sew Miss Pajama.
For summer wear, the sleeves and pants can be cropped. And last but not least: it is possible to transform Miss Pajama into Miss Nightgown: Just cut out the longer version of the shirt.
I have great patterns for young and old. Whether as an e-book with detailed photo instructions, or compact and inexpensive with text instructions: there is something for everyone! All of my patterns are constructed and graded by hand. Easily understandable explanations, background knowledge and many tips from the sewing box complete the whole thing. Sewing fun for beginners and experts!