Mistletoe Mug Cosy
The Mistletoe mug cosy is a lovely festive little mug warmer which is perfect for people who love Christmas kisses. Whenever there is someone you want to get a Christmas kiss from, but there's not mistletoe springs handy, you can just reach for your mug.
The Mistletoe mug cosy is made with sparkly yarn for that extra Christmassy touch, and makes a excellent stocking filler for any tea lover.
This festive mug warmer is easy to make and looks super cute.
The Mistletoe mug cosy fits an average sized mug.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Mistletoe mug cosy.
- Easy to follow Christmas pattern
- fits an average sized mug
- Helpful photos to guide you
Materials you need at home:
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 3.75 mm, UK size 9 or US size 5 Knitting needles,
- 10g Sirdar Hayfield Bonus Glitter DK – spangle,
- 33g Sirdar Hayfield Bonus Glitter DK – icicle,
- 19g Hayfield Bonus DK bright green,
- 2 small buttons,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.