This mini mochila inspired bag will be 22 cm/8.7 inch high and the diameter is approx. 13.5 cm/ 5.3 inch. The strap is 2,5 cm/1 inch wide and 30 cm/ 12 inch long. (or as long as you want). This is a small Mochila bag.
You have to use the 'yarn under technique' and the back loops of the stitches only. And you have to crochet with 2 threads at the same time.
There are pictures of the 'yarn under technique' and a diagram of the pattern available in the pattern. Also is explained with pictures how to make the tassels if you want to add them.
I’ve made this pattern with yarn for hook C2 /11 or 12 (= 4 ply) and hook C2/12 (=2.5 mm hook). You need: 75 grams brown cotton yarn (=188 meters/206 yds) and 70 grams off white cotton yarn (=175 meters/191 yds) I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra.
- Illustrated Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 8.7 inch high (22 cm) and 5.3 inch diameter (13.5 cm)
- Suitable for intermediate crocheters
Materials you need at home:
- 70 grams off white cotton yarn (=175 meters/191 yds)
- 75 grams brown cotton yarn (=188 meters/206 yds) , I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra (4 ply).
- hook C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.