This mini mochila inspired bag will be 17 cm/6.7 inch high and the diameter is approx. 14 cm/ 5.5 inch. The strap is 2,5 cm/1 inch wide and 120 cm/ 47 inch long.This is a small Mochila bag.
You have to use the 'yarn under technique' and the back loops of the stitches only. And you have to crochet with 2 threads at the same time.
There are pictures of the 'yarn under technique' and diagrams of the pattern available in the pattern. Also is explained with pictures how to make the tassels.
I’ve made this pattern with yarn for hook C2 /11 or 12 (= 4 ply) and hook C2/12 (=2.5 mm hook). You need: 50 grams white cotton yarn (=125 meters/137 yds) and approx 100 grams black cotton yarn (=250 meters/273 yds). I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra.
- Illustrated Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 6.7 inch high (17 cm) and 5.5 inch diameter (14 cm)
- Suitable for intermediate crocheters
Materials you need at home:
- 50 grams white cotton yarn (4 ply) (=125 meters/137 yds)
- 100 grams black cotton yarn (4 ply) (=250 meters/273 yds).
- hook C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!