Mochila mosaic pouch bag - crochet pattern
I love mosaic tiles. So I designed this little bag with a mosaic design on it. A beautiful pouch big enough to use for keys, phone and wallet. The bag will be 19 cm/7.5 inch high and the diameter is approx. 16 cm/ 6.3 inch.
This bag is made with the same technique used for Mochila bags. You have to crochet this pillow with two colors at the same time and with the 'yarn under' technique. There are pictures of the 'yarn under technique' and a diagram of the pattern available in the pattern. Also is explained with pictures how to make the tassel.
I’ve made this pattern with yarn for hook C2 /11 or 12 (= 4 ply/sport) and hook C2/12 (=2.5 mm hook). You need: - 40 grams (off) white cotton yarn (= 100 meters / 109 yds) - 120 grams petrol cotton yarn (=300 meters / 328ds).
- Illustrated Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 7.5 inch high (19 cm) and 6.3 inch diameter (16 cm)
- Suitable for intermediate crocheters
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn for hook C2 /11 or 12 (= 4 ply/sport) (Aus 5 ply)
- Hook C2/12 (=2.5 mm hook)
- - 40 grams (off) white cotton yarn (= 100 meters / 109 yds), - 120 grams petrol cotton yarn (=300 meters / 328ds).
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.