Modular 2 color Brioche Scarf - PDF knitting pattern
Time to push your creative limits with this fun modular brioche scarf. The construction is seamless as you join each panel to the next. The scarf is 77” long and 7” wide with 15 panels, however, length is completely customizable, just keep going with the pattern repeats to desired size. Each panel uses around 40 yards of yarn (about 20 yards or 10 grams per color) so it’s a great stash buster to use up any odds and ends you have of worsted or aran weight yarn.
- Detailed Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement
- 77” long and 7” wide (customizable
Materials you need at home:
- 2 US 7 16” circular needles.
- 20 Yards per panel of color A (background) in * Worsted or Aran weight yarn.
- 20 Yards per panel of color B (foreground) in * Worsted or Aran weight yarn.
- Around 600 yards total for 15 panels.
Knitting instructor, designer, drop spindler, gardener, and full time Mom living in Pennsylvania