- Illustrated step by step knitting pattern
- Abbreviated with all abbreviations given.
- US Imperial/Metric measurement
- Finished size approx. 17 x 6 x 3.5"/44 x 15 x 10cm
- Suitable for intermediate knitters. Skills needed: knitting and purling in the round, kfb, k2tog, garter stitch wrap and turn short rows
This listing is for a PDF pattern to knit a Molotov Cocktail. The pattern will be available for immediate download.
This explosive Molotov Cocktail is knit in separate pieces and then sewn together. The bottle is knit in the round as one piece and stuffed as you go. The rag is a small flat square, and the flames are knit individually in garter stitch, using wrap & turn short rows asymmetrically on either end to give them a fiery look.
Gauge: 20 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches but varying the gauge is fine too.
This pattern is for personal use only, and may not be used to make items for sale.
I like knitting weaponry and this pattern is part of a series I designed of various patterns for knitted artifacts of violence and war. These are all the bombs we need! To see my other patterns click on Maker Magpie above. (Under the pattern name.)