This is the seventh of twelve blocks featuring a monkey. He and his friends are participating in all kinds of summer activities. They can be used individually or put together into one quilt.
The pattern is for just this one appliqué motif and not the whole quilt!
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. The details are embroidered. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED BLOCK SIZE 10" square
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
- You will have to tape the full size placement guide together, the pattern is too big to fit on a regular letter page. Overlapping parts are clearly marked.
Materials you need at home:
- fabric for the background, approx. 11" square
- assorted scraps in brown, tan, pink/peach, black, white, grey, orange and pale blue
- machine embroidery threads to match the appliqué fabrics
- fusible webbing
- appliqué pressing sheet
- tear-away or wash-away stabilizer
- sewing machine
- general sewing supplies
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.