Crochet these funny monkeys and make some clothes for them. The pants and dress are included in this pattern.
The size of the monkey is approx. 20 cm / 8 inch.
The stitches that are used are: American: Single Crochet, Slipstitch, Double Crochet, Half Double Crochet and Magic Ring (Hook C2 or D3 = 3 mm hook) English: Double Crochet, Slipstitch, Treble, Half Treble and Magic Ring (Hook 11 = 3 mm hook)
- Crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 8 inch high (= 20 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- For 1 monkey
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 40 grams of dark brown cotton yarn (113 meters /123 yds)
- 20 grams of light brown cotton yarn (57 meters / 62 yds)
- 20 grams of the color of your choice for the pants (57 meters / 62 yds
- 20 grams of the color of your choice for the dress (57 meters/62 yds)
- 2 buttons for the dress (if you sew the dress you don't need buttons)
- hook C2/D3 (US) or hook 11 (UK) = (3 mm)
- needle to sew on buttons and sew the monkey together
- Fiberfill for stuffing the monkey.
- Safety eyes 7 mm or beads or yarn for the eyes
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.