The Morris Dancer Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern was inspired by summer, festivals and brightly coloured Morris men.
The Morris Dancer Tea Cosy could be knitted in any colours you chose, so he could be personalized to look like someone you know.
The Morris dancer tea cosy has all the bells and ribbons. He's sporting a green baldric as he dances with his stick and hankie. His hat is removable revealing the Morris mans head and hair. I designed the Morris dancer tea cosy to be an older gentleman with grey hair and a moustache.
The Morris dancer tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting him very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Morris dancer tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- has a removable hat which can be casually hung on the spout
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 35g white double knitting wool,
- 28g camel double knitting wool,
- 16g matador double knitting wool,
- 16g flesh tone double knitting wool,
- 9g grey double knitting wool,
- 7g grass green double knitting wool,
- 6g sunshine double knitting wool,
- 5g jaffa double knitting wool,
- 5g turquoice double knitting wool,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.