The Motorcycle tea cosy is based on a traditional looking motor bike with lots of shiny chrome parts. The bike has a black saddle with widens at the back, and it has twin exhaust pipes. The motor bike has a single, large headlamp and a rear red tail light. The tank and mudguards are red.
The Motorbike tea cosy is perfect for keeping your tea rawing hot and will be a hit with motorcycle enthusiasts.
The knitting pattern is easy to follow with just the usual stitches used to create this stunning tea time centre piece.
Get your motor running with a pipping hot cup of tea from under the Motorbike tea cosy.
- Made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation , Fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 40g Grey Double knitting wool,
- 45g Black double knitting wool,
- 20g Red double knitting wool,
- 50g Anchor Artiste Metallic Silver
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.