Knit a happy mouse family, with Mama, Papa and Baby Mouse. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the mice are knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). The braces and mouse tails are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making the 3 mice.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
- One size - up to 11cm tall
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75 mm (US 5) single-pointed knitting needles
- DK weight yarn
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
- A 3.75 mm crochet hook
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.