- Listed in both metric (cm) and imperial (inches)
- Layered PDF
- • Full printable pattern pieces (including a cut chart AND printable skirt pieces)
- • Fabric Chart
- • 22 page PDF document • Fully illustrated and easy-to-understand instructions
- • Numbered, detailed step-by-step instructions
Materials you need at home:
- The following materials are required: • Woven fabric for both main and lining – Suggested fabrics include: quilting cottons, linens, satin, polyester to name a few. This pattern is not suitable for stretch fabrics. •
- 3 to 4 5/8” Buttons (1.5cm)
- A zipper 10" -15" long depending on size
- Lightweight Woven Fusible Interfacing
Dress Features : Fully lined bodice, Yoke neckline , zipper back closure, sleeveless, tunic or dress length, front ruffles, or flat strip . Perfect for layering during the cooler months.
Sewing level: Intermediate
Sewing Skills : sewing curves, inserting a regular zipper
The sizes included are 2T – 8Years, 10 and 12 years. (Note that size 12 is for an undeveloped girl).
Note: This is a PDF pattern, not a physical garment. What you will receive is an instructional PDF document and pattern pieces which will show you how to make the dress. The PDF includes the following details: • Prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper • Includes both imperial and metric measurements • Pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles, so you can print in black and white OR colour. • Clear instructions for printing layered pattern tiles so you can print only the sizes you want • 3/8 “ (1cm) seam allowances already included on pattern pieces • No serger needed • Link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed • Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase.
SEW HONEY DESIGNS
Sew Honey Designs is a creative place for simple , easy to sew childrens dresses.