- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place,
- instructions for making the fox and scarf plus photos,
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques,
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
MR FOXINGTON TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Mr Foxington is taking a walk around the countryside. His garter stitch scarf is the perfect fashion accessory; you could even knit a matching one for his human owner!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You need to know how to knit, purl, increase and decrease, intarsia colour-knitting, duplicate stitch embroidery (Swiss darn), and do some seaming.
FINISHED SIZE: One size: Mr Foxington is 36cm tall.