Introducing my Mr Foxington knitting pattern. Mr Foxington is 36 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-knitting and duplicate stitch embroidery (Swiss darning). You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the fox and scarf plus photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4) to knit the fox
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6) to knit the scarf
- DK acrylic yarn (light worsted weight / 8 ply)
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
- Black waste yarn to embroider the nose
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.