The Mr Punch and Crocodile Toys are bright and fun and great to play with because these days they are quite unusual.
Mr Punch works out to be about 38cm tall, and about 8cm wide and the Crocodile stands 7cm heigh and is 29cm from nose to tail. Please note that Mr Punch's clothes are not removeable.
The Pattern was originally designed to be a tea cosy and when when you buy the pattern to make the toys, you will also be given the instructions to make the tea cosy. The tea cosy fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern is knitted on two pins and is easy to follow.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting the toys very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only.
- tea cosy knitting pattern included
- easy to follow pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 3.25 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 Knitting needles,
- 45g Stylecraft Special DK Aster (for tea cosy only),
- 24g Stylecraft Special DK Lipstick,
- 21g Stylecraft Special DK Kelly Green,
- 19g Stylecraft Special DK White,
- 15g Stylecraft Special DK Citron,
- 12g Hayfield Bonus DK Flesh Tone,
- 11g Stylecraft Special DK Black,
- 1g Stylecraft Special DK Pomegranate,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.