- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the snowman and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
MR SNOWMAN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Mr Snowman will brighten up cold winter days, and he won’t melt! With this pattern you can knit your own snowman with his hat and scarf, and you have the option to make the potato nose (in light brown) or a carrot nose.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the arms which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit i-cord and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The snowman is approximately 18cm tall.